A website is the face of your business in the digital world. It is not just a reflection of your brand; it is one of the most powerful marketing tools for your business. There are a lot of things that go into making a WordPress website intuitive and appealing. A website needs to be visually appealing, user-friendly and easy to navigate. Without these characteristics, a website won’t serve its primary purpose – to bring in sales. Even if you already have a website, you need to ensure that the site is updated and in line with the latest design trends. A website with an outdated design or high load time will drive your visitors away.
There is one question you will always face – when is the time for a new WordPress Design website? Well, this question surely does not have a definite answer. There is no fixed time period after which you should revamp the website. You need to look for signs that indicate your website needs to be revamped. If your website is showing these signs, it is time you need to consider a San Jose web design company. Don’t miss out on these 10 most important signs that indicate you need a new website –
- Mobile friendly issues – Are you receiving feedback that your website is not mobile friendly? Are your visitors facing problems while accessing the website on mobile devices? Well, it is a really serious concern as the responsive website is a ranking factor for search engines. Also, people are increasingly using their mobile devices to search and access websites. You do not want to lose customers in Silicon Valley due to a lack of website responsiveness. The trend of mobile-friendliness is going to go up in the coming times, so you better have a website designed for it.
- No clear purpose of the site – If you have an existing website, write down the purpose of having the website. When you first got the website from a web development company in Silicon Valley, what was your purpose behind the website? If your website lacks a clear and precise purpose, it is time to get the website redesigned. Talk to the outsourcing web development company in the Bay Area and discuss your business objectives. This will help define the purpose of the website.
- Message Delivered by the Site – Visit your website as a prospective visitor and try to understand what message the site is delivering. Is it giving the right details about your service and products? Is the content easy to understand and the website easy to navigate? If your site lacks a clear message, it will end up confusing your audience. Make sure the website conveys the message in a way that establishes trust and helps build a relationship.
- Security issues – Do you have a static informative website? Has your website got hacked by unknown elements exposing its vulnerability? You should immediately invest in a secure and quality website to handle these risks. WordPress is quite secure and you can further enhance the security of the website using other elements. If your website is not https, even Google will label the website as insecure. While talking to web designers and web developers, pay special attention to measures to overcome security issues.
- High bounce rate – Does your website analytics indicate a high bounce rate? Well, if the bounce rate is high, it means that your visitors are not getting what they expected from the website. It is also possible that the information has not been displayed in a clear manner making it difficult to understand. Lack of user-friendliness also results in bounce behavior. You need an intuitive and clean website and the correct content placement on the new site.
- The site looks age-old – Does your website look like it is from the ancient ages? There has been a significant change in design trends over the past decades. So, if your website is still following the older design trends, it is time for an upgrade.
- Bad user experience – This is one of the most challenging signs to spot. How will you define good or bad user experience? Well, there is one thing you need to understand – the presence of information at fingertips has made users impatient. They won’t stay on a website that offers a weak user experience. From broken links to confusing labels in navigation, there are a lot of things that come under user experience.
- No use of CMS – Gone are the days of static websites! Today, it is important for any website to have a CMS. It ensures that your web developer or webmaster can make changes to the website content whenever they want. WordPress is a popular CMS that is quite easy to use and does not require much technical knowledge.
- Poor design – Does your website look like it has been designed by amateurs? This is certainly not the impression you want to give your prospective customers. So, it is better to hire experienced web developers in the San Francisco Bay Area and get a great looking website.
- Incorrect analytics and statistics – When you have a website, you need to measure its effectiveness and how it is helping meet the business goals. Analytics also help measure how well the website and its content are working. This is where analytics comes into the picture. If your website analytics and search rankings are abysmal, it’s time to get a new website.
Your website is the first impression that your prospects see! So, if your website is looking out of style or lacking in functionality, it’s time to revamp. Your website design will convey whether you are ahead of your competitors or behind them. Do not choose just any web development company that gives you the lowest quote. Take time to shop around for quality and responsiveness. When you are shopping around, make sure to check their portfolio and previous work to understand whether they are the right choice or not. Building the foundation of your website is key to building something amazing.